Even so we just past the new moon, I can feel the incoming lunar energies of the Full Moon on September 28th.
Luna is speaking loudly to me of the need for gathering and collaborating in healing ourselves and our planet.
Like me, you may be experiencing sadness and grief about the fires out West and the suffering of the millions of refugees in Europe.
This Full Moon is ruled by the Ram-astrological Aries, and governs the lung meridian. In traditional Chinese medicine the lung energy can increase feelings of grief and sorrow. You may feel a lot of pressure, low energy, tightness in the diaphragm or middle back. You may experience some mental fog, dry skin or coughing.
With Lunas' illumination we have the opportunity to let go of pain and limiting thoughts and behaviors.
Here are a few suggestion from my teacher Gurumarka Khalsa to help us stay balanced.
Things to do and eat:
- All white foods especially cauliflower.
- Garlic, ginger and raw onions will cleans the blood and strengthens your nervous- and immune system.
- Chlorophyll and fresh ground psyllium seeds (1 tablespoon each with juice) before breakfast and dinner.
- Dark green vegetables (contain lots of chlorophyll)
- Hold and massage the ring finger of each hand for 2 minutes several times a day. This energizes and balances the lung meridian and neutralizes sorrow.
- Use rose quartz in your home or place some on your heart to combat sadness.
- Keep your skin and lung moist.
- Walking, biking dancing, or any aerobic exercise that gets you sweating.
- Listen or play singing bowls and the gong to stimulate the lung meridian.
- Standing twist. Inhale, twist left with left arm stretched out and back, right hand comes onto heart center. Then exhale twisting right with left hand on the heart.
Healing Sound Bath and Mantra Meditation for Ourselves and Global Healing
Friday, September 25 @ 7PM-8.30PM
This event is held at my home studio in Winston-Salem, NC. and space is limited.
Please call 910.692.5457
To reserve and confirm your space.
No experience needed.
Bring an open heart, a throw, a cushion and wear comfortable clothes.
Donations are $15 and fully go to
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. The purpose of this website is to promote broad consumer understanding and knowledge of various health topics. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.