Happy Feet ~ Treatments
"Bring the Feet to Life, and the body will follow." ~Claire Marie Miller
Integrative Foot Reflexology®
What is Integrative Reflexology®?
WHAT TO EXPECT IN A SESSION?
- Each session is a unique approach in giving you a therapeutic reflexology session. Your session may include:
- A therapeutic foot soak. The 5 minute foot soak may have essential oils, herbs, rocks, even lemons.
- A foot scrub with either salt, or sugar and aromatic oils.
- The use of hydrating foot cream.
- Whole hand strokes, to release tension and increase circulation.
- Specific point stimulation of reflex points and areas.
- Foot and Toe stretches.
- Sessions generally are performed on a massage table, or in a relaxation reclining chair.
- We may incorporate massage as needed into your session.
- Hand reflexology to further enhance the relaxation and therapeutic response.
- Generally the entire session, with the foot soak, foot and hand reflexology will take 60 minutes.
- To support and target specific issues like detoxification, boosting the immune system, pain relief and sleep disturbances I recommend a a treatment plan of 2 session a week for three weeks in a row. I have seen many amazing results from this approach.